Evaluations generate the best information if you are actively involved in formulating the questions to be answered. Some questions include:
- How is my head injury impacting my ability to learn or do well in the workplace?
- How can my aging mother maintain as much independence as possible and best adjust to her cognitive changes?
- Do I have an undiagnosed Attention-Deficit or Learning Disorder that is interfering with my achievement in college or graduate school?
- How can I better understand and navigate the conflicts I have with individuals in my family and workplace?
- How can I have a better relationship with my aging parent?
- What is the right career path for me?
- How can I feel more confident and happy?
- Is there evidence for memory decline with aging?
- How can I make better progress in my psychiatric care or psychotherapy?
Assisted Living Facilities and Senior Living Communities
We perform evaluations for the following issues: